Thursday 7 August 2014

Up all night.


Hi Ali,

Happy Thursday! I can only imagine how busy you have been since going back to work, you are one amazing Lady. I love love love your black and white kimono, it looks so good on you. I too have been a big fan of the kimono this summer ( you know how I love anything that covers my bum ). Also - Super cute pic of you and your Pashley Princess!


I have been spending most of my time inside these days, sleeping when Griffin sleeps and staying up when he does not (truth be told, I don't think he likes to sleep very much).  He is our little night owl ! Having said that, we did make it down to the beach this weekend for a picnic. It was so fun. We just hung out, people watched and ate sandwiches! These are a few pic's from the afternoon.

All nighters with Griff have me surfing the internet more than I would like to admit. I have been shopping on line quite a bit, although it is rare that I ever actually buy anything. I like to put things in my basket pretend I am buying them and then press delete at the very last second ! Ha Ha. Do you ever do that ? Here are some items that have been catching my eye as of late. For Griffin, I am in love with these galaxy harem pants and this sweet weightlifter onesie. As for me... what I wouldn't give to get my hands on these leopard print booties, this pair of bad ass  sunglasses and last but not least, this amazing bag. A girl can dream right ?!

Hope you have a great weekend. Talk soon.

xoxo

Love Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.
    instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete